LEED for Homes Provider:
We are the official certifiers of LEED for Homes on behalf of the U.S. Green Building Council. We also train and coordinate LEED for Homes Green Raters to serve as third-party verifiers of LEED homes:
- We run the program locally
- We are the primary connection with the program
- Call us first to begin the process
- We provide administrative and technical support
- We prepare the final submittal to USGBC
- We oversee the verification services of the Green Rater
LEED for Homes Green Rater:
An individual who comes out to the project to ensure green measures are actually installed, perform field inspections and conduct performance testing of LEED for Homes measures for the LEED for Homes Provider.
The Project Team:
The home designer, home builder and key contractors are the core of the project team. It is their responsibility to develop and implement the processes necessary to meet the selected criteria for LEED certification. Frequent and formal communication is the key to success.